Physical Therapist« Return
St. James Parish Hospital is now hiring a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide a full range of Physical Therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
The Physical Therapist should also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem-solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible, interdisciplinary fashion.
- Completes screening on patients as clinically necessary
- Patient evaluation is completed following receipt of physician’s order, per policy and procedure
- Contributes to ID care plans and appropriate setting specific evaluations
- Develops and implements an evidence-based, comprehensive treatment plans based on the results of the individual evaluation
- Evaluates patient response to treatment and provides feedback to the interdisciplinary team
- Documents the course of patient care, including progress made and continuing need for treatment
- Discharge summaries and applicable supporting documentation completed according to policy and procedure
- Provides patient and family/caregiver education and training that assists with continued functional independence
- Participates in interdisciplinary care conference meetings, as directed, and provides/seeks input to and from others on patient care team
Requirements:Current License to Practice
1-3 years experience (preferred)
Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association
You will be directed to St. James Parish Hospital’s Workforce Management System to complete your application. Click the appropriate link below.
Click Here to select the relevant job opening, create a new account and apply online.
Click Here to log in to UKG, click the My Career icon, then click Apply for Job
If you need further information, please contact us at HR@sjph.org