Cardiopulmonary – 225.258.5931« Return
Here for Your Heart and Lungs
St. James Parish Hospital’s Cardiopulmonary Team offers a variety of cardiology and respiratory services that help physicians quickly and accurately identify, diagnose, and treat patients with heart and lung problems. We offer diagnostic and ongoing care for patients with mild, chronic or acute respiratory and cardiac diseases and offer both inpatient and outpatient services.
Our Cardiopulmonary Department is staffed with Louisiana-licensed Respiratory Therapists aimed at providing compassionate, competent care to our patients—from pediatric to geriatric.
We perform services for physicians from New Orleans to Baton Rouge. Simply ask your doctor to have your test done locally so you don’t have to travel. We will schedule your test and share with results with your physician.
Cardiology & Respiratory Services
- Outpatient Cardiology Clinics
- Arterial Blood Gas and Co-oximetry Measurements
- Respiratory Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Holter Monitors
- Sleep Studies (hospital and home based)
- BIPAP and CPAP
- EKGs (inpatient and outpatient)
- Treadmill Exercise Stress Tests
- Stress Echocardiography (Echo Stress Test)
- Nuclear Medicine Myocardial Stress Tests (Nuclear Exercise Stress Test)
- Resting Imaging Stress Tests
- Echocardiograms (Ultrasound Echo Study)
- Cardiac Ultrasounds
- Emergency Telestroke Technology
- Ultrasound Vascular Exams (checking the circulatory system)
Scheduling & Orders
Call us at 225.258.5953 to schedule a screening or test.
Orders from any physician or facility may be faxed to scheduling at 225.258.5986 (Attention Scheduling). Simply ask your doctor to have your test done locally. Results will be shared with the ordering physician.