Cardiopulmonary – 225.258.5931« Return
Here for Your Heart and Lungs
The St. James Parish Hospital Cardiopulmonary Team offers a variety of cardiology and respiratory services that help physicians quickly and accurately identify, diagnose, and treat patients with heart and lung problems. We offer diagnostic and ongoing care for patients with mild, chronic, or acute respiratory and cardiac diseases and offer both inpatient and outpatient services.
The department is lead by a Cardiopulmonary Manager and staffed with Louisiana-licensed Respiratory Therapists aimed at providing compassionate, competent care to our patients—from pediatric to geriatric.
Cardiology & Respiratory Services
- Arterial Blood Gas and Co-oximetry Measurements
- Respiratory Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Holter Monitors
- Sleep Studies (hospital and home based)
- BIPAP and CPAP
- EKGs (inpatient and outpatient)
- Treadmill Exercise Stress Tests
- Stress Echocardiography (Echo Stress Test)
- Nuclear Medicine Myocardial Stress Tests (Nuclear Exercise Stress Test)
- Resting Imaging Stress Tests
- Echocardiograms (Ultrasound Echo Study)
- Cardiac Ultrasounds
- Emergency Telestroke Technology
- Ultrasound Vascular Exams (checking the circulatory system)
To reach our scheduling department, call 225.258.2021.