Competitive Pay & Benefits
Human Resources are the heart of St. James Parish Hospital. Our employees serve our patients each day with compassionate care, so we work to ensure that we reward them for bringing their talents to our community.
St. James Parish Hospital offers an attractive pay and benefit structure. In addition, employee performance and market rates are periodically reviewed to ensure competitiveness.
- Competitive Pay (based on a market survey)
- Parochial Retirement (Public Employee Pension)
- 403b and/or 457 Payroll Deduction Retirement Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (including 100% paid benefit for certain St. James Parish Hospital services received through the hospital’s insurance plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Extended Illness Bank
- Life Insurance
- Employee Education & Development
- Local Fitness Discounts
- Discounted Cafeteria Meals
A Great Place to Work
In addition to financial benefits, St. James Parish Hospital offers an environment of reward and recognition through fun events and celebrations aimed at showing appreciation for staff and cultivating teamwork. In addition to a great atmosphere, St. James Parish Hospital proudly earns Employee Engagement Scores higher than the national average. Employee Engagement is the highest standard in Employee Satisfaction.
- Employee Engagement 4.19 out of 5 (greater than the national average)
- Employee of the Quarter Awards
- Hospital Week Recognition
- Holiday & Family Activities
- Free Employee Breakfasts
- Celebration Breakfasts & Lunches