CQO Earns National Quality Certification« Return
Brittnay Bourgeois, RN, CPHQ, Chief Quality Officer, recently earned designation as a Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
This elite designation, the only nationally-accredited healthcare quality certification, requires individuals to demonstrate competency in eight domains which include:
- Patient safety
- Health data and analytics
- Population health/care transitions
- Performance and process improvement
- Quality leadership
- Quality review and accountability
- Professional engagement
- Regulatory and accreditation standards.
Quality care begins with a quality team and St. James Parish Hospital is proud to offer just that.
Congrats to Brittnay on this wonderful accomplishment.