Sports Medicine Panel 2.6.24« Return
Softball, Baseball and Youth Travel Ball Parents, Coaches and Students are invited to join us for a free Sports Medicine Panel discussion covering medical recommendations and tips for ensuring a safe, successful athletic career.
Jambalaya will be served. No RSVP is needed.
Our panel will include clinicians, coaches and former athletes. The panel will be moderated by Dwain Jenkins, Lutcher High School Athletic Director.
St. James Parish Hospital’s Todd Lambert, DPT, Therapy Manager and Amber Petrey, LAT, ATC, Lead Athletic Trainer, will be joined by special guests:
- Dr. Matthew Fury, Orthopedic Physician
at Baton Rouge Orthopedic Clinic (BROC)
- Ryan Jensen, Lutcher High School Head Baseball Coach
- Kyle Latiolais, St. James High School Head Softball Coach
- Jared Poche, former LHS and LSU Pitcher
- Brenn Ursin, former LHS and Alcorn Pitcher